On this page you will find a step-by-step plan and some tips to optimize your Plant Market experience!
- Go to plant-market.com and login to get access to the assortment of over 400 garden plants suppliers in the Netherlands en Belgium.
- Use the search bar, 20 different categories or our extensive filter to easily find the plants you are looking for.
- When you have found the plants, fill in the quantity you are looking for and press the ‘’tab’’ key. The product will automatically be added to your shopping cart.
- Do you need multiple plants? Repeat steps 2+3 until you have all plants.
- Did you find everything? Then press on the shopping cart to check your plant list.
- Add a reference to make it easy to find your saved plant list or order in your history.
- Choose the loading date you prefer. This is the date all plants will be loaded at Plant Market. For example: do you want to receive your order on Thursday? Then choose Wednesday as your preferred loading day. If you want to pick up your plants on Wednesday, then choose Wednesday.
- Accept the terms and conditions, press ‘’order’’ and lay back, we’ll do the rest.
- Trouble logging in? Our webshop is highly secured, therefore both username and password are case-sensitive.
- The shown prices are the prices per plant. Select a quantity for discount. You can also find the discount table bottom right, below every plant.
- Turn off ‘’Only with batch picture’’ if you want to see all the batches.
- Only a part of the Latin name is enough. For example: are you looking for a Buxus sempervirens? Then type: bux sem and Plant Market comes up with a suggestion. Press ‘’search’’ if you want to see all results.
- When you are looking for a specific size, a part of the size is enough. For example: you are looking for a Prunus 100-125? Then type 125. When you are not looking for a specific size, you can leave this empty and see all the sizes we offer.
- Behind every batch, you will see a clock. These clocks inform you about the order deadline within the selected batch, for a specific loading date. For the complete overview of our lead times, see the chart below.
- Do you have any questions left? For immidiate assistence use our live chat. You will be in direct contact with our salesteam.
Summary of our lead times:
We will be loading every Friday for our customers in Ireland. See the chart below for the lead times: